students in developing a life-long yoga practice, gradually and methodically, little by little.
Classes are clearly organized by levels to assure a continuum of education for students. The curriculum is structured this way to support students in developing a life-long yoga practice, gradually and methodically, little by little.
This is done through repetitive training in the principles of culturing and tuning the embodiment, thereby steadily developing in students a greater capacity for the broad spectrum of the inner quest. We support students with encouragement toward personal transformation and a dissolution of self-limiting tendencies.
Our momentum as a school is toward culturing in the students a gradual, inspired turn toward the profound nature of our existence.
It is said that yoga makes the seemingly impossible become possible, that there is much more to us than we can readily comprehend. The tradition describes that through an uninterrupted, long-term practice with a positive attitude of devotion, we become firmly grounded in yoga, and our aim is to en-kindle that possibility.
1) Please be respectful of the teacher by listening carefully and applying yourself fully to what they’re teaching, regardless of your prior yoga background.
2) Please be clean (showered), and with clean clothes. A mild deodorant is okay, but keep scents to a minimum, as some of the students are very sensitive.
3) Be on time. It is respectful of everyone’s time and effort.
4) Leave the studio at least as nice as you found it, put away props neatly in their chosen place.
5) Learn to feel more, let the content of class become fuel for looking in…
Please study the descriptions below to choose the course of study that will best meet your current state. Be willing to progress slowly, for the long haul.